Friday, January 16, 2009

What could I remember and what could not

There are about 2 weeks left before Chinese New year (CNY). Last week is a worse week I have ever been in to my life. There was a nice day, and I went out with Mio and my other friends to the waterfall that I had mentioned last time. On the way from Ho Chi Minh to my town, the police has stopped my friend and gave her a fine with 200.000VND is abt 50RM because of one stupid reason. Then we continued to the waterfall place and I had accident while I drove motobike. hix hix, this is the first time in my life I had motobike accident since I know how to drive motobike. The next day I lost my money. I didnt lost too much but it was also the first time I lose my money. hix hix. But this wee, I have received a postcard from my ICPU friend in Aus. Thanx u so much abt ur post card, Lele. Hope I can see you soon.
p/s- hope all of my friends have a great new year, and CNY.... see you gals soon

1 comment:

  1. Hey, hope everything is fine over our side. Take good care yea! miss you alot! :P

    ReplyDelete