Thursday, December 18, 2008

Miss...........

Time is running so fast, we are going to say Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to people who we love, and our relative, friends. Yeah, holiday is such a long holiday because I have exactly three months to enjoy it. Before I went back my country, I have some plans for my holiday such as try to find a temporary job during this holiday, try to get my motorbike license, and of course will celebrate my cousin's wedding. Beside that this year is also the second year after my grandmother passed away. Last weekend, finally I have to sit for motorbike license exam and I passed. On 29th of Dec I will have my license, so happy for that. I had fun with Mio and miss Thao at the waterfall park near my house. This is some picture of that trip:
Beginning
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the waterfall

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After play

Photobucket
Tired and hungry

After eat and drink
Photobucket

Photobucket

And now is relaxing time

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i wanna go this place next time i come ar... hehe! happy smiles o! congrats, finally u can ride the motorcycle legally! wakakka! :P

    Take care yea! *muacks*

    ReplyDelete