Tuesday, September 30, 2008

what should I say ???

Yesterday morning was a worse morning that I ever had in my life. hix. Early morning, I woke up at 8.30 am, yeah this time was considering early with me during holiday. I changed my clothes and take breakfast. Later at 9am, I will have meeting with my group for the RFP presentation. I went out of my house and take the lift. I supposed to go down but the lift went up. I though it went up to take some people then will go down. It was just half way btw the 22nd ( which is the floor that I stayed)and 23rd and suddenly the lift did not move. I was like Oh My God, and what is going on right now? so I tried to touch the down and then It opened but only one and it still block myself in the lift. Then I tried to get the signal and called my housemate. It was lucky that today she worked at 12am. She went down and talk to the security try to ask them for help. It took them 30minis to come to Ridzuan and finally I could get out of the lift.
Then I went to school, and have discussion with the group members.I have lunch with my friend "Jo". We tried the new restaurant with Indonesia cuisine. I ate and chit chat from 12.30 to almost 1.45pm. We decided to go back but on the way to go back home we dropped by Old Town coffee shop and had cups of ice cream with blue berry. After we finished the ice cream, I looked outside. It was raining so Jo said ' we just sit down and enjoy the music coz the songs were very old song and 'classic'
We listened and then the rain was stop then we walked back home and say bye at 'Alif" mamak. That was my day.
PS Jo: hey Jo, next time we go like this again ok????

No comments:

Post a Comment